We are working for many big registered charities in the UK. As a charity you have the obligation to comply with the rules of Charity Commission and submit accounts to Companies House.
There are 6 steps to setting up a charity.Please read below:
1) You need to find trustees for your charity – you usually need at least 3.
2) You have to make sure the charity has ‘charitable purposes for the public benefit’.
3) You need to choose a name for your charity.
4) You need to choose a structure for your charity.
5) You have to create a ‘governing document’.
6) You have to register as a charity if your annual income is over £5,000 or if you set up a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO).
There are different rules in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
To get tax relief your HMRC needs to recognise the charity needs
Visitors Centre VC 1-10 Londoneast-uk
Business and Technical Park Rainham Road
South Dagenham RM10 7FN
London Barbican 88 Wood Street 10th Floor
London EC2V 7RS
Telephone: 020 7078 7435
Telephone: 020 3773 2745
Web Design Company : Flick Media